Saturday, September 11, 2010

Love! J Brand Houlihan Pants

Current Love: Olive Cargo Skinnies

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but it seems like every time I turn around there's a photo of some celebrity rocking those olive cargo skinny jeans. Everyone from Eva Longoria to Rihanna to Khloe Kardashian has been spotted in these.


I LOVE THEM!

So much so, that I invested in a pair for fall (which I think will look fab with either tan heels or some cute booties) Of course, as I do not have Eva or Rihanna's budget, I have found a few more wallet friendly options for the fashionable yet broke 20something in LA.












The Originals:  J Brand Houlihan Slim Cargos ($231)
J Brand Houlihans

The Moderate Option: Victoria's Secret Skinny Cargo Ankle Zip Pant ($59.50)
VS Skinny Cargos

The Affordable Option: Forever 21's Cargo Skinny Pants ($24.80)
F21 Cargo Skinnies

Is everyone else loving these as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment